Our Christmas Fair will take place on Wednesday 7th December, from 3:30pm to 5:00pm. Come along and join the festive fun!
- 7 Dec: Christmas Fair 3:30pm - 5pm
- 14 Dec: Christingle Service for Years 4, 5 and 6 at 10am. Parents welcome.
- 14 Dec: Nursery Nativity - 10am for beginning of the week children, 2:15pm for end of week children
- 15 Dec: Christmas Musical Concert at 2pm. Parents welcome
- 15 Dec: Reception Nativity at 9:30am
- Click to see full event listings
St Peter's Church with St Andrew’s Church
St. Peter's is a lively multicultural church, evangelical in nature, in the heart of the Levenshulme Community
Welcome to St Andrew's C of E Primary School
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope to give you an insight into our school whether you are visiting as prospective pupil, parent, teacher, volunteer or governor.
Inspired by our Christian ethos we aim to provide a caring, healthy and friendly environment for all of our families. We work in close partnership with parents/carers so that they can play an active part in their child's education.
Throughout their time with us, we encourage children to be positive, responsible and considerate young people who are able to work cooperatively with others whilst also being confident and successful as independent learners.
We hope you will find the information here useful. You are always welcome to come and visit us. Please phone or email our office to book an appointment to look around and to meet me or another senior member of staff.
Ms J Hassall, Headteacher
Pupils are polite and well mannered. They are keen to learn and behaviour is good. – Ofsted